The smart way to sell your home......
Put More Money In Your Pocket
- Home of the 1 day Listing Agreement
- If after 24 hours of your home being listed on the MLS, as long as we do not have an executed purchase contract, if you wish to cancel this listing agreement you are able to do so at anytime, for any reason, without any hassle, cost or obligation.
- If at anytime, as long as we do not have an executed purchase contract, you wish to cancel this listing agreement you are able to do so at anytime, for any reason, without any hassle, cost or obligation.
- Your Home Sold in 79 days Guaranteed or I will Pay You
- If I am unable to get your home under contract within 79 days of your home being placed on the MLS, then I will pay you $2500. There are stipulations to this Guarantee.
- If I am unable to get you an “Accepted” purchase contract on your property within 79 days, then, upon a successful close of escrow I will pay you $2500 in form of a commission credit at close of escrow. If your property does not successfully close escrow with myself as your “Listing Realtor” the guarantee is null and void and you will not receive the $2500.
- Flexible Commission Plan
- There are a lot of moving parts in the Home Selling process and many of those I am unable to control, for example the value the Home Appraiser sets for your Home. However, the things I can control I believe must be done to far exceed your expectations! You select the commission you pay me at closing.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE "How to Prep Your Home For Sale Guide"
Client Reward Program
Selling AND Buying?
If you sell a home as well as purchase another home through Jason Shafor at REMAX Fine Properties you may be eligible for a special CASH BACK BONUS.
1% of the sales price of the 2nd home you buy or sell.
Program details: The 1% seller cash back program applies to any purchase and sale that pays 3% on each to the Jason Shafor. In the event that either of the two commissions falls below 3%, the cash back will be reduced accordingly. For example: Seller sells home with 3% paid but purchases a home with a 2.5% commission to Jason Shafor. In this scenario the cash back to our client would be .5% rather than the full 1%. All cash back amounts are calculated on the base price commissions are paid on which may be less than the actual sales price. Payment is made to client after the close of the 2nd transaction. Payment will be in the form of a commission credit at close of escrow. Both sales must occur within the same 180 day period.
We have a strict no hassle, no pressure, no obligation policy.
Call/text anytime to schedule a FREE consultation.
Lets be friends on Facebook
Special restrictions may apply to rebates and guarantees.